Q. As a BC student, staff, or faculty, can I gain access to any other academic libraries?


Yes! You can use your BC ID to check out books from JMU, EMU, or Mary Baldwin. You also have access to other libraries in the state, but you may have to apply for a card. See the circulation policy website for more information.

  • Last Updated Jun 03, 2019
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Cori Biddle

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0