Do you have historic transcripts?


Historic transcripts for Bridgewater College, Daleville College, Blue Ridge College, and the Hebron Seminary are held in Special Collections.  Under College policy, these are available to the next of kin following an application process.  Contact the archivist for inquiries on how to request a historic transcript.

  • Last Updated Jan 13, 2021
  • Views 16
  • Answered By Stephanie Gardner

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Welcome to our Special Collections Frequently Asked Questions page! Visit our Library Services and Interlibrary Loan FAQ pages as well. Feel free to contact us at any time!